Wednesday 11 May 2011

My superhero's diary




Monday




I drank a cup of coffee in the morning. It was delicious. I thought today will be peaceful day...but someone knocked on the door. I thought my job would begin. Her name was Mio. She had a bad problem. Her boy friend disappeared. I thought her boy friend went other girl place at that time...


I got her application. I looked for him around Futo but I couldn't find him. I went to the office. It was 10 o'clock. I thought today was almost finish so I'm going to ask my partner where Mio's boy friend tomorrow.


I think Her boy friend didn't go other girl friend place. My intuition said this accident is related to bad Gaia memory. That's too bad. We must find him tomorrow. I hope today don't cause something bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment