Tuesday 31 May 2011



The best meal of my life.







My best meal of my life is “Miso soup was made by my mother”! I'm going to talk about miso soup!



5:30 a.m. I heard something cut down. “ton ton ton ton...”. That sounds like an alarm clock for me. My mother was making miso soup. I was waked up that sounds every weekday morning. I like this habit. I got up at 6:00. I found a table. There are my favorite miso soup! Nameko! Nameko is a kind of mushrooms that is delicious. Steam was visiting from the miso soup. That as hot spring. I sat down my chair and I smelled it. Miso soup's smell is countryside. When I ate the miso soup, I feel warm like afternoon sun shining. In this way, I stayed every morning.



I think my mother's is the best.I drunk a lot of miso soup in Japanese restaurant but my mother's stronger, better, and more delicious than those. Why my mother's is the best? Japanese have a good word.“Ofukuro no aji”. This means something food was made by mother that taste can't forget and the best taste forever. Mother's miso soup is kind taste. If I become father, I want to be a good cooker! I want ...I was told like these sentence from my kids.



I'm going to make miso soup as good as my mother some day. However, now is I miss my mother's best Nameko miso soup. I want to drink it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment